Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Year of Wedded Bliss {Steamer's Lane}

Read the other parts of this series here and here.

Immediately after exiting the church, the fun began. We did take some photos in the church, but honestly that was a little stressful. You try getting two large families to stay in one area, be quiet, and wait for their turn. Jenn, our photographer, did not have an easy job. On top of that, we had a time limit and it was super warm! I felt like I needed some fresh air or I was going to pass out!

So out we went to take photos at the park across the street, where Danny and his groomsmen had taken pictures before the Mass. Here are some of my faves!

Me and my little flower girls, Christiana, Maeve, and Norah
Danny with his little buds, Gabe, Aedan, and Jack
Us with Danny's siblings

Us with my siblings


Breathtaking, if I do say so myself. 

A sneaky photographer grabbed this one right before we drove off to Steamer's Lane.
After taking all those photos with the bridal party, Danny and I got some alone time (with our photographer, her second shooter, and her husband...haha) at Steamer's Lane, a beautiful coastal location right by the church. We took some awesome photos that I will love forever, so forgive me if I can't choose which ones to add!









Hello, handsome.

From there, it was onto party time! Our guests had already begun the celebration a bit before, so we were excited to get there and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment