Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014: Let's get going!

Two weeks and 2 days ago, I signed up to be an Arbonne consultant. I already wore and loved their makeup and RE9 set, but I am now in love with much more! The more I read and learn about Arbonne and what sets us apart from the rest, the more excited I get to be a part of it. 

What has me most pumped right now is the 28 day detox! Why am I pumped, you ask? Through all my reading and learning, I have realized how important it is to detox my body once every six months or so. We don't realize how many toxins our body takes in. Anything our body doesn't use to create energy has to be flushed out. That puts a lot of strain on our elimination organs, like the liver. The 28 day detox gives those organs a much needed break from having to do a lot of hard work. 

So why the Arbonne detox? It is a full package deal to getting back to health in the new year. The vegan pea protein is free of any harmful allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy, and it is the most absorbable protein out there! You also get meals planned for you that will help you eat clean and stay full! Those two things, paired with a great 7 day cleanse, herbal detox tea and a few other great pieces (like a metabolism booster-to help your body digest food more effectively- and probiotics to help support your GI (gastrointestinal tract)) make the detox an awesome way to get back to a balanced and healthy lifestyle! You can watch this video to get an even fuller idea of how great the detox is and why it is important to do a detox once every 6 months. 

If one of your goals is to get healthy, whether that's in losing weight or achieving more balance in your lifestyle, this is worth checking out! Let me know if you're interested and I will do my best to help you reach your goal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment