Monday, August 12, 2013

Case of the Mondays: A Cure

So we all wake up on Monday to a full week of work a little bit disheartened. If for some reason you don't, let me know how you have cured the infamous and otherwise unavoidable case of the Mondays. I am taking a stab at my own cure: looking forward to something to my get me up and through the day. Ideally, it would be something that would occur on a Monday, but sometimes that's not the case. For me, I am most looking forward to this weekend. Danny's family will be arriving in town on Wednesday to bring his brothers back to ASU. That alone is something to look forward to, since it is always fun to have family in town, but more than that, we are also going to be spending the weekend with his family at the Arizona Grand Resort. Who can't benefit from a little family stay-cation?!

No comments:

Post a Comment