Thursday, May 9, 2013

Week-by-Week: 9-12

It's pretty trendy these days to track your pregnancy by month with photos and share them with the world. For whatever reason, I usually try to moderately avoid trends. I usually fail in avoiding because I eventually see the good in the trend. People love it for a reason, right? Well, anyway, I knew I wasn't even going to try to avoid this trend! I really wanted to track my pregnancy for both the baby's sake and for mine. Instead of doing month by month, I decided to do week by week. I also add what I am craving, since usually there is something. Oddly enough, the last two weeks I have not really been craving anything in particular...maybe it was a first trimester thing primarily. We'll see! Anyhow, we are the photos so far!



You can see a little bit of a pop from 9-10. Those pancakes might have helped! I literally craved pancakes all week long. And not just any pancakes, but Gwenyth Paltrow's Buttermilk Pancakes. So. Good. The first thing I did when I got off of work on Friday night was go to the store and buy all the ingredients. You have to make the batter the night before and let it rest. The good news is that Saturday morning is made instantly better by delicious pancakes without any real prep or clean up! I was one happy pregnant lady! Don't worry, though, I didn't eat all those by myself (not that I wouldn't have), but I had my husband who was happy to help me make a dent. 

For some reason, I don't have a Week 11 photo, but here is Week 12: 
That photo is taken in Carlsbad, Ca, where my husband's family lives. For whatever reason, hot chocolate was doing the job! I literally got one whenever we went out to eat that weekend, which was more than enough! 

More photos to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment