Friday, May 3, 2013

Little Feet On the Move

So a few nights ago, I woke up around 4:30 a.m. super thirsty. Usually when I wake up in the middle of the night, I try to just ignore the cause and pretend like it never happened, but that was not going to cut it on this night. I was THIRSTY! So I got up and decided to get some water and then got back in bed. I was trying my best to fall back asleep, but it just wasn't working. I have been trying to sleep on my left side so that I can get used to it. In reality it just isn't comfortable so I ended up on my right side. I think I must have been pushing the baby to the left and I finally felt a few little kicks on my left side. I was so excited and then I really couldn't sleep! I tried and tried, but I decided to just get up and do a Pilates workout. I didn't feel the baby the rest of the day, but I felt the same thing later that night. I am so excited I can finally feel our little person! Now we just have to wait for Danny to be able to feel the little love move. Also, one week from today we get to find out of this little love is a he or a she! How time flies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment