Friday, May 17, 2013

Week-by-Week: 17-20

This past Sunday, Mother's Day, I hit the 20 week mark! I can't believe I am already half-way through the pregnancy! Time has gone by so quickly. It makes me a little nervous for the next 20 weeks, since I feel like we have so much to do to get ready for our sweet girl. I am sure it will all get done. I also think the 117 degree Arizona weather will make it feel like time is going too slowly, but I am going to try to do my best to enjoy every minute of my pregnancy. I know this is a special time that I have with the baby, so I want to drink it all in and savor every moment. I hope most of those moments will be in a pool though! :) Anyway, here are weeks 17-20. There are some pretty good changes here, especially at week 20.
I am really starting to pop out here...and the baby just continues to grow as the weeks pass. 

I was super proud of this outfit. Those pants aren't maternity, but I totally rocked them with the help of a belly band. Also, love the bracelet, given to me by my oldest sister, Joy. 

No craving this week, but totally rocking an awesome maxi dress that was a hand-me-down from my sister-in-law Kelly. 

This was taken on Mother's Day, after Danny and I got back from Mass and brunch. So special.



From here on out, there's no hiding this baby bump. I am really starting to bust out of all my clothes, but it is hard to build up a maternity wardrobe fast enough. I am doing my best! Here we go, weeks 21-25!

No comments:

Post a Comment