Sunday, March 24, 2013

On January 18th, 2013, our lives changed forever. I peed on that magical stick and two lines appeared! We found out we were having a baby! Unfortunately, Danny was super sick, so we didn't celebrate too much together that day, but the next day was full of excitement! As soon as I found out, I spent some time alone praying and reflecting on the journey of motherhood on which I had embarked. I know it will be a new experience, one which will have many qualities of an adventure. We will have some sleepless nights, but we will have love, life, and family, outnumbering the sleepless nights and temper tantrums. Our sweet little angel won't join us until the end of September, but I will try my best to track his/her growth and development so you can follow along with us.

Love and blessings,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment